Your Health

The 24 oz WaterVault™ is a simple way to improve your health and the health of the planet as well. The core material of our bottles is stainless steel. Stainless steel will not leach harmful chemicals into your body. The human body is made of up to 65% water and to maintain proper fluid and electrolyte balance requires that you stay hydrated. We have all heard that we should drink 6-8 glasses of water a day but how many of us do that on a regular basis? Having the WaterVault™ water bottle handy serves as a simple reminder to drink more often. Here are just a few of the benefits of staying hydrated:

  • Helps flush pollutants from your kidneys and bloodstream
  • Supports your electrolyte balance
  • Keeps your skin looking young
  • Reduce muscle cramping and spasms caused by dehydration

 

Environmental Benefits

Each year billions of plastic water bottles are used and a huge percent of them end up in our oceans and landfills.  Sea life and animals ingest or get caught up in the plastic causing millions of premature deaths a year. The Earth Institute at Columbia University conducted a study and found that only about 7% -10% of the plastic bottles get recycled. The other 90% ends up in places they don’t belong.  By using a stainless steel water bottle you can help reduce the effects of single use plastic bottles.  Stainless steel bottles like the Watervault™ are good for your health and the health of the planet as well.   Just one person using a stainless steel water bottle can replace many thousands of plastic bottles over the course of years and lifetime. Stainless steel is durable and rarely needs be replaced but if you choose to replace it, it is 100% recyclable.